Bond 2021 Projects
Developed by the Bond Steering Committee of students, parents, community members, business owners and staff, the $230 million bond program is designed to meet the projected growth in Royse City ISD for the next 6-8 years. These projects will be funded by residential and commercial property growth across Royse City ISD. There is a ZERO tax rate increase associated with this program.
Completed Bond 2018 Projects
On Saturday, May 5, 2018, the Royse City ISD community approved a $60 million bond proposal with 79.20% of voters in favor. The referendum was designed by a committee of citizens to meet the rapid student enrollment growth within Royse City ISD. The $60 million total was funded though property value growth within Royse City ISD and did not cause any tax rate increases for property owners. All of the below projects were completed on time and on budget.
- Bobby Summers Middle School Construction (Complete August 2020)
- A band hall expansion at Royse City High School (Complete Summer 2019)
- Renovations and upgrades to Baley Middle School (Complete Summer 2020)
- Renovations and upgrades to Ruth Cherry Intermediate (Complete Summer 2020)
- Capital improvements and renovations to Davis Elementary (Complete August 2018)
- Capital improvements and renovations to Anita Scott Elementary (Complete 2020)