In-District Campus Transfers
Students living in the Royse City School District must attend the campus zone where the student resides. Royse City ISD does not offer open enrollment between campuses.
Royse City ISD accepts Out-of-District tuition students on a limited basis. Tuition transfer students are accepted based on the following criteria:
- Existing class sizes
- Discipline records
- Attendance records
- Additional requirements as determined by the district
- Tuition rate is $2300 per school year.
- Tuition is paid as one time fee prior to the first day of school, or may be paid in two installments.
- Tuition must be paid before the first instructional day of each semester.
- Royse City ISD does not offer a payment plan or grace period.
The Transfer and Tuition applications are now availalbe online. Current RCISD students will need to log in to their existing Family Access account to complete the 2019-2020 Transfer and Tuition Application on the student profile. New RCISD students will complete the 2020-2021 Enrollment: Transfer and Tuition Forms located here.
For more information:
Royse City ISD
810 Old Greenville Rd.
Royse City, TX 75189
Main: 972.636.2413 Ext .1242