Students learn skills & grow intellectually by...
- Embracing challenges and accepting learning risks
- Thinking critically and creatively
- Setting goals and solving problems
- Adapting and empathizing
Students exel in preparing for life and its challenges by...
- Becoming college, career and future-ready
- Developing financial literacy
- Being emotionally intelligent and culturally responsive
- Connecting as a global citizen
Students advocate for themselves & others for the good of the community by...
- Building positive and productive relationships
- Possessing a healthy sense of self
- Embracing diversity and acting with integrity
- Exhibiting perseverance and resilience
Students discover interests through exploration, problem-solving & refelction by...
- Being intellectually curious
- Practicing self-reflection and self-discipline
- Innovating and creating
- Collaborating and communicating effectively