To be considered as an applicant, you must provide the following:
- A completed application, which may be done online.
- Transcripts (if applicable to the position for which you wish to be considered) you may send copies in lieu of official transcripts; however, official transcripts are required at the time of employment.
- Three letters of recommendation are required for certified applicants.
- Required documents may be submitted electronically with the application or may be sent by mail to P. O. Box 479, Royse City, TX 75189.
- Completed applications will be kept on file for one year.
Royse City Independent School District must obtain three references for each candidate considered for employment unless the applicant has had only one employer for the previous five years. Certificated applicants should provide information that includes their most recent principal or cooperating teacher, college supervisor’s names, or other educational references deemed appropriate including current telephone numbers and email addresses. Classified applicants should provide the names of the three most recent employers including the supervisors’ names, current telephone numbers, and email addresses. Failure to provide accurate information will result in a delay in the employment process.
- Please complete the administrative application and provide the items listed above.
- In addition to the completed application, transcripts, and letters of recommendation, please submit a copy of your current Texas Administrative Certificate.
Certified Teaching Positions:
- In addition to the completed application, transcripts, and letters of recommendation, please submit a copy of your current Texas Teaching Certificate. For certification information, contact the Texas Education Agency, 1701 N. Congress Ave., Austin, TX 78701
- The telephone number is (512) 463-9734 or visit the website http://www.tea.state.tx.us/.
Classified (non-teaching) Positions:
- Please complete the classified application and submit transcripts (if applicable).
- If you are recommended for employment, a representative of the Human Resources Department will contact you to arrange a time to complete the necessary paperwork. As part of the employment process, it will be necessary to complete a fingerprint clearance through the Texas Department of Public Safety and the Federal Bureau of Investigation, unless you have a current Texas fingerprint clearance card. If you have a fingerprint clearance card, the Royse City Independent School District will process a background check through a private agency, which takes two to three days. You may obtain additional information at https://www.dps.texas.gov/.