We look forward to hosting Summer School for qualifying students. The families of the qualifying students were individually notified.
The USDA program that allowed many school districts to offer free meals in 2021-2022 has expired and is no longer in effect. Breakfast and lunch are provided on campus.
- Students will need to bring their own lunch, or
- Be prepared to pay for lunches, or
- Apply for free/reduced priced meals
- You can add money to your child's account.
- Elementary Breakfast $1.75 - Lunch $2.75
ELEMENTARY SUMMER SCHOOL INFORMATION
Principal, Bailey Whitaker
Anita Scott Elementary School
1401 Erby Campbell Blvd, Royse City, TX 75189
We are going to have a wonderful time learning together over the next two weeks. Here are few reminders to help your child have a successful and fun time at Scott Elementary.
- Doors open at 7:15 a.m.
- School starts at 7:45 a.m.
- Students will be released at 2:45 p.m.
- Buses will drop students off at the front of Scott Elementary.
- Parents dropping off students need to drive to the back of the building (through the yellow gate or from the I-30 frontage road) and drop students off there.
SECONDARY SUMMER SCHOOL INFORMATION
Principal, Josh Glosson
Ouida Baley Middle School
1310 State Hwy 66, Royse City, TX 75189
For more information on RCISD Transportation Services, please contact 972-636-9732.